International family law disputes fall under a broad body of International law which Ms. Nieto is very knowledgeable and experienced in which includes treaties like the Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction and Enforcement Act, the International Parental Kidnapping Crime Act, and the Hague Convention.
• Coordinating with foreign counsel for a comprehensive solution
• Law Office of Luz D. Nieto, P.A. has attorneys in countries such as Colombia where clients are provided access if they need direct assistance there
• Managing complex jurisdictional issues
• Coordinating with appropriate international agencies and organizations
• Representation of children in international custody and support
• Representation in relocation and abduction cases.
The Law Office of Luz D. Nieto provides legal services for clients in Florida and in Colombia. We have attorneys in Colombia that can assist families who have disputes specifically with ties in Colombia and Florida. Our attorneys can provide the guidance needed to assist families who either need help bringing their child back to the United States or Colombia and we can provide guidance when divorce is being contemplated but the parties live in either country.